Religious Too Racist/Ethno-nationalist? Middle Class Too Prickly?

Religious Subsidies increase racial tension, this has the unfortunate implication that all religious teaching is bigoted and discrimnatory and all the Religious are just racist and ethno-nationalist?

Make the middle class less prickly, currently upset about too many things?

What is up with the Middle-Earners inputs? - Democracy 4 - Positech Games

1 Like

Considering countries with christianity being more than 75% it makes me wonder where Jesus said to reject black people?

2 Likes

Since the classical eras, religions have peacefully, and even productively co-existed interculturally. Of all times in history for that to be possible, one would hope such a thing could be realised in the present, or at least in a game of such suspensions of disbelief that it allows for the realisation of a nation of fully self-driving transportation.

Progressive leanings have worked hard to celebrate and reform spiritualities in the 21st century, as its modern members have worked to evolve them into more inclusive institutions from the inside.

The Randian intellectual abhorrence for faith is a contradiction of its own liberalism. This faux-rationalist edgelord’s moody atheism has run it’s course. The democratic world hinges on the right to freedom of religion. It is a recursive nuance of fascism to scapegoat it.

The human belief in the unseen is endemic and comprehensive, whether theistic or not. It hasn’t gone away in 20,000 years. But it has, and will continue to evolve.

Let me have a not-racist church, please.

2 Likes

Remember that conservatism/patriotism and religion doesn’t mean the same thing, so , why does the game portray some of the religious policies as racist?

1 Like

Well said, comrade.

2 Likes

I guess there was an issue with all the patriots being racist too. Civic Nationalism comes to mind.

2 Likes

I feel depicting almost an entire group of people as something becomes really problematic

1 Like

Religion is also very subjective even though there’s certain rules of how one should behave and believe, so…

1 Like

My issue is moreso with the outputs of the policy itself, as the voter groups are pretty complex with multiple interest groups feeding into a person’s voting intention.

2 Likes

Imagine trying to be a priest and then you end up being racist instead

2 Likes