Sorry to disappoint MCOBigBen,
Unfortunately our response time is not what it used to be as our active member numbers have somewhat dwindled. While the handful of us that still remain do try to help everybody where and when we can, I am sorry to say that sometimes it might be faster for you try and resolve the issue yourself and post your solution for the next person.
Therefore, until one of our members can find the time to help you with your Campaign Error, my only suggestion at this point is to have a look at some of the previous solutions found in this support forum which may give you some ideas on what to try next.
Also, I strongly suggest that you post some more info on your setup and any of the error reports. While it might seem trivial, sometimes the information you post will help a forum member identify a possible solution.
Information of Interest:
- Your platform and operating system
- Version number of GSB (found in top right of start screen)
- Firewall / Antivirus (Galactic Conquest requires an internet connection)
- Any Mods you might have added
- The error reports (found in \My Docs\My Games\GratuitousSpaceBattles\debug)