Rogue Traders

Having a lot of computer trouble. Most of the .dds files for the ships have been corrupted. I had the files for the Agility Bomber and the Eternity Cruiser saved elsewhere, but I’m having to remake most of the others.
Onto the good news. I’ve had a bunch of ideas, so the release will now include three cruisers, two frigates, and two fighters (and possibly something big…).
I have the cruisers finished (the Eternity, Equity and the new Aristocracy), the frigates started (the Infinity and the new Audacity) and the fighters halfway done (the agility and the new Density).
As for the big project… once I learn figure out how to jam 16 384x16 384 sprites into GSB, then it’ll start.

That was a joke.

I’m not insane.

Or Randy.

^love it when people give me ideas…

I will have to agree with Archduke Astro on this: MK I looks the best and does NOT look like a Rebel ship rammed into a floating Fed front half and then just build the two together. But then again IF that is WHAT you are looking for, then ‘meh’. But overall I like the first one.

Just out of curiosity, is the jaggedness going to be in the final version of the mark one? [size=50]coz none of your other ships have it.[/size]