Royal Scandal in Mexilando, wrong dialog

In the options to whether to choose to support the Monarch for the Racist comments or Release a strongly worded statement against them, in the support dialog, it says that not supporting them would be un-patriotic and un-British. I didn’t know the British ruled a nation that has AK’s on it’s flag.

(I know the Text is from Democracy 1, but it should be changed :stuck_out_tongue: )

(Also, after I win my final election, I need to restart my game again to play since I can’t click anything after quit game.)

Gah!, I hadn’t spotted that one, thanks.
Have you got the latest version?

Yes I do.

There’s also a problem with Rail Strikes, I have it funded to the max and then they strike on me. The only way I can stop it is to destroy the rail system and then bring it back.

The values for the rail strikes are wrong. Cliff and I discussed this in another thread a while ago and he suggested new values - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1345&start=45#p6991

If you want to save yourself having to bother changing these values yourself, my situations file upgrade has these new values in it: positech.co.uk/democracy2/ho … pgrade.zip

Gah. I will ensure I get this patched, hopefully today or tomorrow. Thanks everyone.

ok this (and some other stuff) is tweaked in 1.18, uploading now.