Screen Resolution went nut!

Hi

I just installed Gratuitous Space Battle Demo and I change the resolution such as windows and 1024 x 768 pixels so problem is… it doest seem right resolution! i have installed it and it installed it again… the result still game :frowning:

Here is the screen shot

So how can I fix it?

Thanks
young-dragon

hmm… if you can’t reach options from the main menu, go to mydocs/my games/gratuitousspacebattles/config.txt. there you can set the screen resolution to whatever you want. :smiley:

Also make sure it isn’t windowed because in that picture the game seems to be running in windowed mode and the window is just way too big for your screen so it goes a lot over it’s edges.

What is the command to change the Resolution? Im looking in the config.text file and can’t find anything.

I think the screen resolution is actually in prefs.ini rather than config.txt. Try editing that one in notepad.

Thank you sir!

worked just fine, thanks again.

Where is this file? I have the Demo version, and cannot find it(looked through the data folder, haven’t found either if those files.)

Game is in:

C:\Program Files\Gratuitous Space Battles Demo

Windows XP

C:\Documents and Settings<USERNAME>\My Documents\My Games\GratuitousSpaceBattles

i THINK… at work comp atm and is a cursed czech localized version so i hope i translated the path correctly
also GSB folder might have the demo part in its name :stuck_out_tongue:

meh both files are in the same folder… didnt even notice myself lol

Yes, there it is! It worked great. Thank you.