ship behaviour glitch

im pretty sure its a bug in GSB, not smth anyone can fix without the source code. best would be for cliffski to fix it :\

and yes i made a AFF mod for GSB, but im not going to release it for the moment.

more and, the bg was not made to fit the 6kx3k resolution, i generated it from a cubemap from one of AFF’s other projects (2aw) mostly as a placeholder. the texture in the mod files is 2kx4k and i made it from 6 textures of 1kx1k (thats why the streching happens)

Well, im having the same issue xD. I am using a 3500x3500 map, and all my fighters go straight to the right side of the screen, without attacking any ships on its path… other fighters take caution behavious even if i dont tell em in the orders screen. Wats going on?? Maybe is a game bug? i tried with 3000x300 and 4000x4000 with same results, and i noticed the size of the original scenarios are up to 4000x4000. No one noticed this??

It isn’t a bug, all ships were always supposed to retreat when their weapons were busted but for some reason it was bugged. With a “recent” update cliffski accidentally solved the bug and now ships act cautious when they are ‘useless’ (they have lost all their weapons).

There’s already a thread about this here

Well, u are wrong, it is a bug (read the post) -.- cuz ships will act dumb once they take the fake cautious orders.

this has nothing to do with the weapons a ship has, and surely is a bug/no-support for maps larger than 3kx3k.

Its a bug of the new game version (from 1.50) cuz i didnt have any problems before that. And the game itself handle standard 4000x4000 map sizes, since some of the original vanilla races has maps of that size. Clinfski is aware of it, and maybe in the next patch things will come how they should be -.-