Shipbuilding thread

a cruiser that i made for a secret project that im secretly working on in secret :wink:

mah gaaawd, teh colours!!

PRETTAY CULLERZZZZZZZZ

My own Super-Secret Secretively Secret secret ship:

Gold… For dah Hive…

O.o

shiney! :smiley:

EDIT: updated it. needed more redish and a bit less satruation ^^

red is so much cooler than orange.

OMFG ! ! shinny me want !

OMFG!! I LOVE EVERY ONE OF THESE DESIGNS :smiley:

That is orgasmic but those wings seem out of place.

yup… im working on a better solution…

what if i were to slam this on?

would that spoil the secret of the mod? :smiley:

its called project T…
Transformers symbol thingy…
hmm…
hmmmmm…
Let me get back to you on that, I may have to fire up the supercomputer :confused:

My face just meet my palm, went though the palm and meet the desk, witch knocked me out inducing a bodyfloor. . . .

yep, i suck at keeping secrets…

never tell me a secret, it will be half way across the globe before youre done telling me it :wink:

I’v got a tiny asian di… Why did my gf just dump me?

I’ve been playing around with the Order ships, effects, and colors. I fixed ships 3 and 4.

Because you spend too much attention on gaming instead of her. (DING!) OK, next easily-answered question…

I like the way that you’re making use of the fascinating multi-hulled appearance of the Order. These ships look really interesting. I think the solid green, dipped-right-into-the-bucket coloring is a bit hard on the eyes, though. How about some areas of secondary color to break it up and give the eye something to focus onto? Aside from that, these ships are off to a good start.

I just made the third and fourth ship slightly more modular in the front. I’ve also been considering painting the grey metal portions a different color to give it better contrast. I’ll play around a bit more and see what I can come up with before starting on the frigates.
I haven’t recolored the turrets yet either. I’m also making a few new custom turret types that will have their own new graphics. This offshoot of the order will actually have a nuclear missile that behaves like a real nuclear missile with a large size and massive damage (but a slow fire rate, moderate move rate, and slow turn rate to balance with the default races). The original order nuke was pretty pathetic. :stuck_out_tongue:

You didn’t get the joke did you?

I think she got the joke, actually. :smiley:

lol, you did! Anyway, how’s ponyus going to make those ships transform?

aaaawwww SNAP!

great one astro! :smiley:

Here’s an idea. The race I’m making is basically a group of mad scientists that fanatically oppose the religion of the Order. Why would a group of mad scientists care about color (other than stripping off the religious red exterior coloring and remodeling the interior with electric light instead of torches and candles) anyways? Btw, I intend to recolor all the windows light blue. The huge turrets with a single opening are nuclear missile launchers.