Slovenian translations

Hello guy’s! :raising_hand_man:

As some of you might have noticed, that in the new alpha 1.58 patch, there are Slovenian translations. I am the person who translated them, so if you have any sugestions on how to improve them or if you find any spelling mistakes or if you think that I should have used different descriptions, do let me know and I will fix them.

Potential updates will be sent every saturday to Cliff.

9.7.2018 : The new patch also includes some new GUI stuff that I have already translated and will be updated.
11.7.2018 : Extra GUI stuff translated that was added today.
2.9.2018 : Updated Slovenian translation for alpha patch 1.58

You can write your comments in Slovenian :wink:

14.09.2018: Updated Slovenian translation for alpha patch 1.59

Ampak zakaj? Nej se pokovci učijo angleško no…

But why? Let kids learn english rather…

Not everyone wants to learn :smile: If someone does not like them, they can just turn them off :wink:

29.10.2018: Updated Slovenian translation for alpha patch 1.61

1 Like

16.12.2018: Updated Slovenian translation for alpha patch 1.63

Hello, Slovenian translations are on the way. There is a lot of new text so bear with me… :):grinning: it will be done before the official release.

(SLO)
Z veseljem sporočam, da so prevodi za igro Production Line verzija 1.68 končana. :slight_smile: Če imate pripombe ali ideje za izboljšavo ali pa, če najdete kako tipkarsko napako, mi prosim to sporočite.

(ENG)
I am happy to announce, that the translations for Production Line version 1.68 are finished :slight_smile: If you have any comments, suggestions for improvement or, if you find any typos, please let me know.

Slovenian translations for game version 1.74 complete. :slight_smile:

Well Slovenian translations for version 1.81 done. DLC1 and DLC2 included. Update in the future.

Slovenski prevodi za verzijo 1.81 končani. Ravno tako za DLC1 in DLC2. Posodobitev bo zagnana v prihodnje.