Some new VERY IMPORTANT modding features :D

Is it possible to add new line of state revenues as ‘Revenues from national reserve fund’? For example, i have paid all state debt and my surplus is being accounted as reserves without any profit for me. I think it will be interesting option for modding different countries (especially for states of Persian Gulf) and additional way of resolving missions.

I don’t want to change original file ‘policies.csv’. Can i reduce state revenue from Income Tax by using overrides? For example, i would like to add some new tax policies but then i must to reduce revenues from Income Tax for balance. Could you help me write override which reduce revenues from Income Tax at 50%?
I was trying to use such code but i don’t understand its full effects. This code reduces revenues from Income Tax but…

[override] TargetName = "IncomeTax" HostName = "IncomeTax" Equation = "0-(1*x)" Inertia = 0

Second question. Can overrides change ‘mincost’ and ‘maxcost’ of original policies?

Seems topic is dead. I want to override all base policies and simulations. Can I just erase them some how from the games files?

So how do I put multiple overrides into the same .ini file? I can’t figure it out…

Cliff could you add the ability to modify the partynames.txt depending on the country being played.

Would love to add or delete parties depending on which country is selected.