Here are some remarks (from a french player) after testing the alpha version :
- I have a short black screen of 1 second each time I want to increase/decrease the sound level with my keyboard, when the W10 sound volume pop-up appears.
- About the policy ‘empty home taxe’ : there is is an effect about socialism membership, but when you click on it, the capitalist screen appears (which seems more consistent with the policy logic)
- About the media stunt ‘Eat breakfast in a typical café’. The character ‘é’ doesn’t render correctly (diamond with interrogation mark inside)
- I think the “States…” policies should impact socialist satisfaction as electricity becomes a public good for example
- It would be interesting to have something like ‘Housing Voucher’ policy : it increases private housing by making people solvent, with the risk of rent inflation. That’s a solution between public and private housing. Such a policy exists in France.