Space Strategy Game for Mac

Hi all !

I’m not sure whether this kind of post is allowed here, but anyway, I’ll have a try…

I own a Mac, for different reasons I won’t explain here. And as I’m sick of Windows, there is no way I will install Bootcamp or any Virtual Device with Windows on it. Therefore, I’m always searching for good games for the Mac. When I saw that GSB was available for the Mac, I bought it eyes closed. And I’m very enjoying the game. I think it’s important also to note that I rather prefer playing games most of other players won’t even know. So, I spend my time searching for indie games, or very less known games than coming from majors in the video game industry.

I also like any kind of space games. But my favourites are the one you could spend hours just fine tuning details.

I’m thus searching for the moment at a space strategy game, working under Mac. If you want an example of what I’m looking for, something like Space Empire V (for Windows only and even not working with Wine) would be a good deal.

Here are some kind of games that I own on the mac :

• GSB
  • X3 (both games, TC and Reunion)
  • I also played Eve Online for almost 2 years.

Here are some games that I owned when I was used to have a PC

• Sins of a Solar Empire
  • Galactic Civilizations II

For both, thanks to Stardock for not releasing an Impulse for mac, I can’t play it anymore.

With those titles I think you get a rough idea of what I’m looking for. If you have any idea, feel free to give me some information, or link.
And for those to tell me that I didn’t searched the forum, I’m currently testing Supernova 2.

PS : Nothing to do with space, but I’m also eagerly waiting for Subversion to be released next year…

I can suggest you Star Quest 2: United Galaxies. It is on the way.