Spacial Anomolies/rules

When a challenger has customized rules it doesn’t show you what they are, in fact the only way to get an inkling of them is if you can’t take certain ships, BUT if they mess with speed, range, power you have no idea. The odd thing is the game says “you may have forgotten” when your ships don’t fit it perfect. Forgotten? I don’t even know what they are to forget till I play it. Is there someway to have them displayed. Rather than russian roulette and just guessing.

When I download a challenge, the “Mission” button on the deployment screen shows me all of the anomalies applied to the challenge (I didn’t put every single anomaly on my test challenge, but I put several on and they all showed up).

hey! ok, is the mass posting of challenges a glitch for some people or an annoying way to get attention. i’m assuming a glitch before i assume ill intentions. any word from Cliffski on this?

In some ways I have to say a glitch because I’ve posted a retaliation and then when I check up on it to see how its been played I’ll see two or three of my retaliations posted sometimes.

Berny
Also nice guy so assume everybody is not doing this to get attention

screen shows me all of the anomalies applied to the challenge (I didn’t put every single anomaly on my test challenge, but I put several on and they all showed up).??