Speechwriting tutorial window will not close. do you have this bug?

Try as I might… I cannot reproduce this as a problem. I have tried multiple screen resolutions.
If this happens to you, can you post here with as much information as possible about how it happened, and if it responded to the escape key or the mouse button on the ‘quit’ window. Also your screen resolution would be super helpful!

edit: also if the button itself does not click, does it turn red when you hover over it?

Did happen to me although I can’t remember which tutorial it was. Could well have been speechwriting. Esc key worked just fine after confirming clicking anywhere did nothing.

This did happen to me, but I was able to close the tutorial window by pressing the escape key. I’m pretty sure my resolution was 1920x1080 when this happened, though I may have had dpi detection off - I can’t remember.

It happened to me on my first play through. First Term, when the speech screen popped up with the tutorial, I couldn’t do anything. None of the buttons were clickable and none of them turned red when I hovered my mouse over it. Nothing happened. The entire game locked up from what I could tell. I ended up killing the game through the task manager in Windows.

I’m running the game on a custom built high end system I generally use for Flight Simming and other video games. I can give you all the hardware and specs if you think that will help, just let me know. The monitor the game was on is VIOTEK GFT27DB 27-Inch WQHD Gaming Monitor running a native resolution of 2560x1440. I am running 3 of those on an EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER FTW3 ULTRA+

As an aside, a “quick complete” for the animation during the speech would be nice. The first time or two you go through that sort of thing listening the boo’s and cheers is okay, after that it just gets tedious.

Interesting. looks like its not screen res dependent. It must be something else underneath this screen that is grabbing clicks somehow…will find it eventually…