Some of my friends at school say you don’t exist. That you are a story made up by parrents to get children to bed and to act proper when company visits. I don’t believe that one bit. So here is my Christmas wish-list.
- I want to be able to build a library of pre-defined units. These would work like building blocks to custom build my armada.
- Timed arrivals. “Attack Waves”
- AoE Boom Boom
- Tholian-ish Web (Traps, flak, etc)
- Battle-chatter “My G-d Maverick…crackle Get out of there…” (could be tied to the currently selected ship…or not)
- Clickable enemy ships
- Carriers. Cruisers that launch fighters when “X=Condition” then launches more when “X=Condition+1”
- Kamakazi fighter orders - and optional slot-fillers to support them
- Boarding… I am picturing this as a ship loses random systems as the boarding crew assault deck after deck, and the ship either eventually repells the boarding attempt or goes completely offline.