Suggestion: Leaving The EU

What I have noticed when playing as Italy and other countries it brings up that its in the EU. Is it possible that you could have a leave or referendum policy for each of the EU countries. Probably a bad suggestion but sounds cool to leave the EU as italy

2 Likes

I believe it should be included to see how it would help with your gameplay, after all it s a sandbox game so why not? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The referendum part sounds interesting though, actually letting people to decide that and with the choise in mind to be implemented!

2 Likes

Gameplay wise, wouldn’t the Referrendum work similarly to the election but with two choices?

2 Likes

It would just be amazing to be able to do a brexit but in the other countries Iexit Fexit Gexit. Liek there’s so mcuh taht they could do with it

2 Likes

It could it would be however the developers decide but it could somehow effect how many actions points you get per turn depending on how your referendum goes. Or it could just be an event or like there’s i loads of possibilities it’s just in my opinion a interesting concept

2 Likes

Does it cost less capital points? Most policies in the game get 0% recommanded, usually, because one group slightly dislikes it and nothing else.

1 Like