Multiple UNDO option…
- Sometimes a player must experiment with the right layout, number of machines, etc before arriving at a final layout/design. It would be immensely helpful to have an UNDO button that could undo every prior action, one at a time. This would allow all “practice” or “experimental” purchases to be refunded at full value and for the prior layout to be restored without having to save/load prior to an experimental layout.
This has many practical examples:
- OOPS I bought a Ionizer instead of an Agglomerator. This simple error can have a huge impact if committed early in the game when money is tight.
- Blast! I forgot one machine in the process yet the entire line is built. Another money sucking error, mainly in belts and time.
- I’m not clear what this machine does or how to arrange it so let’s experiment! Hard to do when cash is tight.
- UNDOs could also be used for misapplied research points. OR add an “Accept” button before leaving the screen OR a “Refund” button should points be misapplied.
All of the above scenarios can be dealt with by save/load at the right time but it’s a pain and not very efficient.