Suggestion: shields eventually going back up during battle

Well i disagree with u. I use to get my frigates with the fastest speed as possible, and they last on the battlefield for much much more time than u can imagine. And no, it doesnt matter if u put target painters and rockets, fastest frigates can even avoid em. So if u even put a regenrative shield, the frigates can just fly around for ages. And i cant think on a mod with even faster frigates… lol.

Tribe repair useles?? hmm… dude i think we are talking about 2 different games…

Funny we never agree with anything involving this game’s strategy or mechanics.

You know you can easily prove me wrong by beating the sample fleets I listed at the end of my guide with the strategy you proposed, and sent a retaliation. In particular, try this one with your fast frigates, and see if they can outlast the armor tanks under dual rocket fires.

Order MWM with Tank - 4636212

This is another one of those VERY VERY rare times when i agree with 123stw… Even fast frigates will die to a FT swarm
post a challenge with your frigates in it. Post the challenge number here, let 123 and I each show you, in a different way, why it won’t work

Right now, i just abandoned GSB for some particular reasons, and im not playing - modding anymore (or almost for the community) but wat im saying is that the regenrative shields doesnt need to be working better for a cruiser than for a frigate. The shield of a cruiser only last for a few seconds, with a frigate in range behaviour u have the same chances to lose the shields than the cruiser in the front of the line. So the regenerative shields will be useless in both cases but the effectiveness is the same in cruiser and frigates.