Suggestion - SHow which friends would enjoy a social event

First of all let me say that I think Kudos is a great game. Although I work for casual games company Kudos is the first “casual-like” game I’ve ever bought.

I have a suggestion/request to make the interface a bit more user friendly. When I flip trough the available social events could the pictures of friends that have interests that match the event light up? I have a bad memory and I hate checking every time what interests my friends had
8).

Keep up the good work!

I like this idea very much. I hate inviting a person who doesn’t like it.

Would this make the game too easy maybe? I guess I got used to it.

Yeah, come on, soon you’ll want the game to be played by itself and you will just watch the progress. :unamused:

I don’t see it that way, but more of a knowing your friends in a convenient interface.

Yeah indeed. Clicking trough all your friends every time you host a social event doesn’t add much to gameplay. It doesn’t make the game more difficult either; it’s making information already available to the player visible in a more userfriendly way.

I guess this could be added, but made optional. It wouldn’t be that hard to do, I’ll see if I can work this into the next patch for the game.

Cool, thanks!