SURVIVAL HIGHSCORE CLEARED

Because the map has changed a bit, and got harder. I bet you can’t get such high scores now! bwhahahahaha ha ahahah hahahahah hahaha
aha
ha!

Awesome. I’ll try it when I get home.
Does the high score board now only keep track of the users highest score, or still all of the scores that the user submits?

I think the survival high scores should always change at least after any major update, whether it is particular to the Survival map/scenario or not. At best, they should be cleared after any update that affects ship design (or related bugs). The game may not be deterministic, but it still should be apples to apples and oranges to oranges.

since i think revisions will likely continue to change balance aspects, it might be a good idea to reset the highscores every time you rebalance the game, and then keep a log of all the highscores from previous versions. top the high score chart every time! just my 2 cents.

Yea, for beta it’s not a big deal to clear it out but it would probably be good to keep the top scores from previous clear-outs in some place :slight_smile: