System Requirements

Hey Guys,

i’m going to buy Gratuitous Space Battle (played the demo), but first i want to know the exact system requirements. Could you write them to me please ?

Regards

• VampireSilence

System requirements as posted on the Steam storepage:

PC System Requirements
Processor: 1.5 GHz processor
Memory: 1GB
Graphics: 3D Card with 128MB video memory
DirectX®: 9.0c
Hard Drive: 300 MB
Sound: Any

Mac System Requirements
OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later.
Processor: Intel 1 Ghz
Memory: 512 MB
Graphics: 32MB video card
Hard Drive: 75 MB

Have fun!

What’s this? My ***** laptop can actually play this without lag?!?!? When the graphics card can’t handle SC1?!?!?
is wierded out

it actually runs without lag on even weaker machines unless you raise the game speed… (or use vista)
and as far as SC1 is concerned,i think the problem isnt in your graphics card :stuck_out_tongue: (or rather the integrated graphics)

Nah, I know. I was actually making a bit of a joke over it playing SC1, which it can actually do. Its just that the CPU and the Grapics card can’t handle anything made past 2003, thats all. I was just laughing at how my old computer couldn’t play GSB with the speed turned up, while this one can. However neither can handle anything advanced. Whatever, I’ll just buy a 12 grand Alienware Desktop when I’m rich and famous xD.

:smiley:
your best bet would be to assemble your own computer,you can buy the parts one by one when you can afford them,provided you can save up for all of it within say half a year
thats what i did :slight_smile: