Thank you for a wonderful game :)

Tried the demo out (didn’t work on my tablet, but works fine on my main PC) got repeatedly squished in battle and wanted to use the honour points (such as I had them)…

…demo only. No matter, the digital download made things a breeze, as did the means to pay via PayPal (I know PP is a pain to set up for sellers, but it’s very convenient for buyers) and the instantaneous access to the full game.

I read recently your comments on Ars and Slashdot about why people pirate your games and I’m very glad you took a stand against DRM. The comments, as well as your thoughts, were enlightening.

As it stands, in order to make up for a loss from piracy, I will be buying another copy one for my tablet, one for my PC) because it’s the best darned, most enjoyable, indie game I’ve ever played! I’m all too happy to help you out.

Cheers and keep up the kick butt work!

I’d like to second Attack Donut’s sentiment. It’s been a while since I’ve had as much fun playing a game, and my older kids (9 and 10 year old daughters) are getting in to it too. We’ll hopefully be trying the double-blind setup that others have posted, which should be even more of a blast. :slight_smile:

Thanks very much for the time and effort you put into this game!

I third the opinions of the prevorious posters, and would like to thank for the ease of modding the game gives.