Post any feedback here! Here are the changes…
- Removed duplicate effect from firearms laws to armed religious communities.
- Removed duplicate impacts on luddite riots.
- Fixed some harmless debug warnings about missing neurons.
- Intel readouts are now inverted for situations where a policy reduces security effectiveness, such as Press Freedom.
- Fixed error where a total ban on handguns actually reduced security, instead of boosting it. Ooops.
- Fixed support for names for each slider setting in modded policies.
- EU situation now renamed to EU membership, also now boosts stability and foreign investment.
- EU countries now benefit from the Erasmus programme, which boosts youth income & happiness and also education.
- Import tariffs can now not be implemented by EU members.
- Made some impacts of banning low mpg cars scaled by EV transition, and introduced support for inverse variables and 6-variable equations.
- Cyberbullying Awareness Policy now slightly reduces Internet Crime.
- Universal Basic Income (UBI) cost now quadrupled so it reflects the correct figure.
- The Polarization situation now explains its effects better.
- Fixed some places where non English text was missing or did not fit nicely.