Those hippies sure know how to smoke...

Not sure if this has been raised before. Something i noticed when i was using the tribe.

As you can see i have A minute amount of damage yet my ship is smoking like no tomorrow. It may be worth mentioning that even when I am taking no damage the droids continue to weld away without repairing the last 1%
(I think this is because my repair kit is damaged by a tiny amount)
I do remember cliff saying “they appear to be on fire for most of the battle” I didn’t know he meant literally.
Doesn’t effect game-play unless you really need that 0.01% hull integrity.

I’ve seen this as well. I’ve seen it a lot. Its the reason I go as TheBlackFleet in my challenges since I like to play as the Tribe (and the UI doesn’t accomadate my ridiculously long forum name).

I have seen repair droid animations on a non-existent damaged area (not even the slightest bit of red on any module) and no repair activity in the modules on the status bar…no green just like the screenshot.

Truthfully, I rather like it…if this is indeed a “bug”, I think we should keep it. It makes battles feel all the more epic and it gives the Tribe even more style.

“I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time… like tears in rain… Time to die.”