It seems to me that the Campaign can be divided into eight different phases, each of which call for different build/combat stragegeries:
- Phase 0. The Proto-Campaign. Conquest of Rana and Keeshamun. Easy, but watch out for the counterstrikes. At this point, lose a battle and you’re toast.
- Phase 1. Extending the boundaries to Argoshka. Hard.
- Phase 2. First defensible perimeter: Dayemun/Ryemir.
- Phase 3. The push to Secaras/New Darwin. Ability to produce fighters beyond Dayemun.
- Phase 4. Driving to Metagoros/Monirian. Defensible position, cash.
- Phase 5. The capture of the Kappalaxx corridor. Production, cash.
- Phase 6. The push to Qualkat. At the end, production and more cash cash cash.
- Phase 7. Mopping up. If you’ve made it this far, you can’t lose.
Of course, the map can be edited, but for what we have now this seems the best division/organization/analysis.