To get more takers for you challenges...

Hi all,

Something I’m finding somewhat frustrating when trying to download challenges:

I choose a challenge with a standard race, such as federation. I choose this because it’s compatible with everyone.
When I go to download it, I get the message that the challenge has content that I haven’t purchased. To see what this missing element is, I go to the website, only to find I need the Nomads expansion pack to fight the Federation!

My guess is that the person issuing the challenge ticked one of the boxes indicating you need certain content, when you actually don’t.
Many, many challnges are like this. It’s unnecessary, and will get less attempts on your fleet.

Tick the right boxes before you upload people! You’ll get more attempts.

(yes, I could just buy the expansion pack. But people could also issue the challenge properly too and I wouldn’t need to buy)

I don’t think you’ll find any arguments here in the forums on this issue. Taking the time to correctly identify the content you’ve used is really just common courtesy.

That being said, it’s also a fight that’s been waged for quite some time, and you can see how far it’s gotten [size=50](not very)[/size]. Still, the occasional reminder can’t be a bad thing.

Well Cliffski said he would be looking into suggestions after he’s done some gratuitous graphical tweaks. I would be onboard for the radio buttons to be a limiter - only ships of these selected races can challenge. That way someone who does not have… lets say Nomads, can create challenges and Nomads would not be an available race to retaliate with.

Berny_74
1K Cruiser design… Who else can jump in?

Yes, you would think so. However common courtesy, along with common sense, is not all that common in this day and age.

We can only hope.

Case in point: Just tried literally 10 Federation challenges, one actually worked. Waste of time.

Well Cliffski said he would be looking into suggestions after he’s done some gratuitous graphical tweaks. I would be onboard for the radio buttons to be a limiter - only ships of these selected races can challenge. That way someone who does not have… lets say Nomads, can create challenges and Nomads would not be an available race to retaliate with.???

Pass your Testking vmware exam and in first try by using our guaranteed and best quality Testking rhce certification If you are looking for fast success in olivetcollege.edu then join today to find complete testking and pass passguide on first try. A person can pick rasmussen.edu