Two Minor UI Suggestions

Hi. I’ve been enjoying D4 for a bit and thought these two little changes would make the experience a bit smoother:

• When enacting a new policy, you can set the slider to any position for free, but must use PC to change it once you move elsewhere and return. This occurs even if you click on one of the policy’s effects from its’ screen and then use the back button to return, without ever fully closing it. Perhaps you should be able to adjust the slider for free anytime during the turn it’s implemented, or show a warning before clicking away.
  • This is a minor nitpick, but the drop-down menus don’t support one of the methods for using a drop-down. I’m not sure what it’s called, but you click and hold, move to the option, and release to select. It’s not a major issue, but it’d be nice to have.
2 Likes

Yup that first one is definitely something i should do. The second one sounds harder, but hopefully!

2 Likes

Is that second point still on your to-do list Cliff, or is it done? 'Cause I didn’t understand it.