Ufos r us!

With all the attention surrounding UFOs nowadays, why not have an event about UFOs? It would displease patriots and increase patriot membership and increase tourism! It would also harken back to civcity days with ufo attacks!

UFOs Interdict fighters.

Our pilots don’t know what they saw in the skies, but something with seemingly otherworldly capabilities interdicted them in our airspace. Nobody was harmed, but it certainly has people talking, reporting and flocking to UFO hotspots!

1 Like

I laughed for a bit and then got sad

1 Like

Why did you get sad?

1 Like

That there’s people who actually believe aliens exist and then will always beg the question of why they haven’t interacted with us directly.

1 Like

I mean it’s not that dramatic or anything but still :eyes:

1 Like

Hmmm… there’s no evidence that aliens don’t exist. It seems that its statistically extremely unlikely that we are alone. Take a look at this study. a physicist, Kevin N. Knuth from the university of albany took a look at the flight characteristics of the ufo which interdicted the f-18, and it’s projected power output is what would be expected in interstellar travel:

(PDF) Estimating Flight Characteristics of Anomalous Unidentified Aerial Vehicles in the 2004 Nimitz Encounter (researchgate.net)

You can read other studies and reports of encounters, and come to your own conclusion, the Universe is really old, who knows what’s out there?

1 Like

I mean… I believe in abiogenesis and that there are other breathable planets out there but I consider that you shouldn’t start revolving the life around something that doesn’t even appear to interact with you ever.

1 Like

Hmmm… that’s fair.

1 Like

It would also fit into the theme of his earlier game: “saucer attack!” It would be a nice throwback!

1 Like

oh lol

1 Like

and it’s projected power output is what would be expected in interstellar travel

lemme clarify that I mean really really fast interstellar travel. Like reaching at or above 0.1c really fast. Because Pioneer 11 is already in interstellar space.

That’s what the conspirators say, right?

That Pioneer 11 is in interstellar space or something else?