Unistalling mods

I installed the Star Blazers mod, got bored of it, then tried to delete it. I deleted the star blazers folder in the main gsb directory, then went into the “installs” folder and removed the star blazers file there. That’s all I put into any folders. When i tried to run gsb, It just crashed with an error about a hull not found. I replaced the files, and it now works fine with the mod still installed.
So, how can I uninstall the mod properly?
Thanks in advance.

If you look in “My Documents/My Games/GratuitousSpaceBattles” you should be able to find saved ship designs and so on. You’ll need to delete the ones you created while using the mod.

ya, this gets quite annoying. I really wish the game would auto-delete saved ships instead of crashing (if the mod they are from is no longer installed).

I made a shortcut on my desktop that goes right to the “errors.txt” file. This way whenever I get an error (mainly when I’m modding) I don’t have to go looking for the file. Here’s its default location: “C:\Users\yourwindowsaccountnamehere\Documents\My Games\GratuitousSpaceBattles\debug\errors.txt”.

Here’s the full location of the directory for your saved ship hulls: C:\Users\yourwindowsaccountnamehere\Documents\My Games\GratuitousSpaceBattles\ships

If I ever decide I want to delete a mod, I first go to the ship designer in the game and delete the custom ships first.

Who’s awesome? You guys are. It worked great! Thanks so much!