Here are the full changes:
- Population variable now correctly taken into account everywhere that a number of voters is listed.
- Unemployment benefit now has an admin cost even at full employment.
- New turn report screen now (mostly) sorts items by importance and only shows the top 8 most important items.
- You can no longer quit the speech progress screen while the speech is being given.
- Cynicism from pre-election policy changes is now triggered more easily.
- Fixed display bug when almost all policies have been implemented.
- Save games now dont have strange dates ands times when saved at certain times (They always use 2 digit numbers now).
- Made it easier to click on an individual voter from the bottom chart on the voter happiness screen.
- Fixed bug where clicking on the pie chart in expenses / income could generate a window underneath the current one.
- Fixed bug where occasionally in ‘value’ icon mode, simulation values in tooltips were incorrect.
- Fixed bug where some effects of potential policies were left of the list on small screen resolutions.
- Spain Executive term length now set correctly at 4 years.
- Fixed bug where the mouseover values on the finance chart showed yearly, not quarterly income values.
- Increased some policy start values in germany to reduce starting obesity.
- Impact of both types of immigration on healthcare demand reduced.
- Fixed Global Economy so it does not get stuck so badly in deep recession any more.
- Global economy now affects immigration (legal) There are more economic migrants when the global economy is low.
- Maternity leave now costs the government money when set at a high level (maternity pay paid by state).
- Regional war event now also boosts illegal immigration.
- Impact of retirement age on state pension cost doubled.
- Changed a bunch of inputs to education so they take longer. High poverty rate now negatively impacts education.
Video discussing some of these changes:
Hope you like it