Updated to 1.36 here are the changes

Also sorry, if I’m hyperposting too much, I’ve also noticed this:

It looks comically funny but probably isn’t intended this way.

1 Like

Ha. Different people though! And remember that some people see certain taxes as rightly punitive. They may believe that you should keep taxes on the rich/crypto/alcohol/cars high because of the other impacts they have, not just raising funds.
But really this is just a reaction to you reversing your position so soon, which the media especially likes to emphasize.

For example the party of high tax in the UK (Labour) just criticized the current government for raising taxes. Its amazing what people can do and still believe they are being consistent :smiley:

2 Likes

The game builds up a list of the windows you have opened or closed and you can go backwards, but not forwards. It sounds like the button mapping is not working right with your setup. Basically the back button at the top right of most windows in the game does the same thing as what we detect as the back button on your mouse.

Technically we watch for this:
SDL_SCANCODE_AC_BACK
or
SDL_SCANCODE_BACKSPACE

2 Likes

no! I’ll investigate

2 Likes

Oops, I think I got forward and backward mixed up.

1 Like

Donors should not demand plastic bag tax if plastic bags have been banned.

2 Likes

yup good point. ill look into doing this

2 Likes

Hey, that’s peculiar, there’s hurricanes in Italy?

1 Like

Yesss :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s a cyclone

1 Like

Hey Cliff! I’m having an issue where when I enable a policy, in the next turn it’s disabled!!! It has happened to me multiple times with different policies in different countries, please look into this bug!

1 Like

Yikes, send screenshots.

1 Like

I dooon’t have it on steam. Makes it complicated to take screenshots. :frowning:

1 Like

Tell me the steps to reproduce, I think I’m able to do it.

Policies like RDG, Diplomatic Service and some other ones, for some reason get disabled in the next turn, requiring me to reenable them.

Ahhh, do you mean that bug where you select something and then it automatically disables where it requires you to select it again?

1 Like

You got it!

I know of this bug, it existed even before South Korea got introduced into the game.

1 Like

Cliff, could we have key bindings under options? It’s unclear what button is for screenshot. It’d be great to have a controls menu.

Well, hopefully it gets solved soon.

1 Like