Updated to 1.64 with factory customisation, rotatable previews and more

update_banner

Hi all!
Here is the complete list of changes in todays 1.64 build:

[version 1.64]

1. [Balance] Job creator achievement requires an extra 200 employees (now 1,200).
  2. [Balance] Production at scale achievement now requires 6,000 not 5,000.
  3. [Bug] Deleting a save game from the load game dialog now works.
  4. [Bug] Fixed bug where sometimes you could not toggle off the advice on certain types of advice dialog.
  5. [GUI] Clicking the research icon on the top menu when it is flashing green (for no design research) now auto-switches to the design tab of the R&D screen.
  6. [GUI] When the research screen is launched to show a specific unresearched item, the screen now temporarily highlights that item to make finding it easier.
  7. [Content] New researchable upgrade for some slots: Liquid-Cooled Welding. (5% faster. All welding slots are 2.5% slower now before this upgrade).
  8. [Bug] Fixed occasional crash bug on some maps when switching to blueprint mode.
  9. [GUI] New rotate buttons now allow you to preview vehicle designs in all four directions.

rot1

1. [Feature] New cosmetic placer on the slot menu lets you change the floor textures (drag place) or place down a few cosmetic items.

custom

1. [Bug] If you run out of money, and the only available loan will not cover the financial shortfall, it is not made available now.

500chevron

The liquid cooled welding, rotatable previews and the new customisation options for factory floors etc are likely the most important changes in this build.
I’ve also started work on improvements to the usability of the level editor, which will be in the next patch at the start of next year.

Please let me know if this update causes problems or introduces any new bugs etc. Also thanks to everyone buying the game for your support over the last year, and many thanks to everyone who likes or tweets our developer blogs, and tell their friends about the game, its much appreciated!

1 Like

Sine the patch the demolish tool will not remove conveyors!

I just tested that as working ok. do you mean car conveyors or resource ones? you mean drag and select with the demolish icon? or clicking? or just holding down right click?

Aha… found it. uploading a fix now

Since the update my saved game from yesterday crashes the game when trying to load today. And when trying to start over I noticed all the Scenario modes are missing.

I just fixed that about 5 minutes ago. if you reinstall or let steam do its thing, it should be fixed in 1.642

Thanks, keep up the great work. Cheers mate.