Hey all! Any update with any crash fixes is getting prioritised for release, so here is another update. We have made a big performance increase that you wwill really notice if you have big maps or a very low spec PC. We also fixed some obscure crashes, and there are some nice UI tweaks too (I’m especially happy to finally get that click-production-schedule notice thing in there!).
Hope you like the changes
- [Bug] Fixed crash when a supply stockpile window is open, and linked to a specific slot while research completes for an upgrade that would add new resources to that slot.
- [Performance] Sped up calculation of maintenance effect overlay which might fix a crash bug for the maintenance facility.
- [GUI] Added hotkeys for finance screen (‘f’), Vehicle design (‘v’),Research (‘t’), Sales (‘m’), Efficiency (‘e’). All are remappable.
- [Performance] Much faster route finding, which should boost performance during load and also when placing new slots or resource importers/conveyors.
- [Bug] Fixed error where the token ‘SHARE’ was shown untranslated in one event pop-up window.
- [Feature] A new button at the bottom of any slots ‘imports’ tab gives you access to a screen which lets you change the global import setting for all current & future imports.
- [GUI] You can now move individual items up and down within a production schedule using new up and down buttons.
- [GUI] You can now click directly on those pop-up notices at the start of a production line to go directly to the production manager screen for that slot.
- [GUI] You can now click anywhere on a closed drop-down list to expand it.
- [Bug] Fixed bug where saving a game and then re-opening the save game list shows two copies of the same game.
Hope you like the changes. More GUI tweaks and balance tweaks to come in the next few weeks. Plus maybe some cool new content…
If you like the game, PLEASE leave us a positive steam review, it is so appreciated when people do that and only takes a minute or two!