Updated to 1.79. Better lights, more marketing options, GUI & Balance improvements

update_banner

Hi all! Here is a relatively big update to the game with lots of cool stuff…

500chevron

[version 1.79]

1. [BUG] Fixed timing bug that affected the speed that some slots operated in certain combinations of upgrade.
  2. [GUI] You can now scroll on the marketing screen using the mouse wheel.
  3. [Bug] Fixed crash bug on certain fixed hour boundaries if a debugger was detected.
  4. [Bug] Fixed crash bug when placing supply stockpiles rapidly after one another when frame rate was low or number of slots really high.
  5. [GUI] Sort order and direction now remembered for the vehicle design screen, the expenses list and the component (efficiency) list.
  6. [GUI] Income screen now has sortable columns.

1. [GUI] The bottom-right screen event messages now have delete buttons so they can be closed immediately.

closebutton

1. [Bug] Fixed some weird incorrect characters in certain areas of Italian language text.
  2. [Bug] Fixed hyper rare crash bug relating to advisors and multithreading.
  3. [Bug] Fixed crash bug when moving visual inspection slot with all upgrades.
  4. [Balance] Reduced market value of a hybrid powertrain to $7,500. Increased cost of Hybrid Powertrain to $1,950.
  5. [GUI] An extremely long list of minor changes and tweaks to colors / positions, fonts etc for various parts of the UI.
  6. [GUI] Search bar added at the top of the slot picker!

searchslot

1. [Bug] Fixed missing resource options for the import priorities tab for non-standard powertrains (hybrid etc).
  2. [GUI] Both direction drag now works in map editor create new zone.
  3. [Balance] Hybrid powertrain never becomes common now.
  4. [GUI] Improvements to UI for placing resource conveyors.
  5. [Bug] Fixed GUI bug where the AI-research icons on a research-facility popup did not drag with the parent window.
  6. [GUI] Hovering the mouse over the sales/showroom button now expands that white bubble to show a detailed showroom breakdown.

stock%20bubble

1. [Content] 5 new researchable marketing options: Social media,Sponsorship,Product Placement,Billboards and Banner ads.

1. [Content] Better car light graphics.

500chevron

Hope ya like all these changes. I think the new lights look cool, and I’m glad I finally got around to expanding on the marketing options. let me know what you think :smiley: