Updated to build 1.28

For a full list of what just changed check out the changelist here:

Hopefully this improves the balance of the game, but I look forward to your feedback on the changes and to the current state of the game now we are on version 1.28.
Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi Cliff,

I have just completed some tests carried out with the new version of the game and here are some points I want to focus on:

1 - Both legal and illegal immigration (legal even worse) continue to be literally impossible to keep under control, despite having implemented every gaming policy dedicated to this purpose.

2 - Another thing I have noticed is that health is counted twice, once individually and once included in human development.

3 - As for driverless cars, I believe there is some kind of bug that prevents them from being triggered because I have the law on driverless cars, technology and industrial automation, all three at the maximum (I specify that I have no active policy on the limits and bans of cars in the city).

4 Likes

Excellent feedback, thanks. It looks like the curves on some of the immigration policies are going to need some more extreme values at a high end.
I’ll look into the health input and also the driverless car thing too.

5 Likes

Looks like driverless car situation is pretty unbalanced…will fix…

2 Likes