Hope you like all these tweaks and improvements to the game!
- Agreeing to the Freedom Of Information Dilemma now reduces Corruption.
- Resignation dialog now shows effect on voter perceptions of leader.
- State Broadcaster now takes a year to implement, and reduces impact of Media Monopoly situation.
- UK now has the English language correctly affect Immigration demand, not actual Immigration.
- Some UI improvements to the ‘update mod’ and ‘create mod’ screens.
- Cancelling driverless car laws after the situation triggers will now end that situation.
- Increased worst case main-screen performance on old integrated intel chips from 30fps to 71fps!
- Fixed bug where global interest rates showed up as a debt crisis input and would crash if clicked.
- Japan added!
- Added earthquake and tsunami events
- Added back-button to the customise mission screen.
- Fixed crash when starting a game, then a 2nd game and hitting the electioneering button.
- Adjusted ministers and donors so they are more likely to be sympathetic to groups your party has made relatively happy. (depending on difficulty settings)
- Fixed rare crash bug when looking at the financial history of a policy.
- Accepting a coalition offer now refreshes the report window to remove the offer.
- Fixed bug where the game could get stuck with an uncloseable window on the electioneering / perceptions screen.
- Lots of small changes to make maxing out education values harder.
- Increased impact of unemployment on violent crime, crime and obesity.