Here is what has changed today in the latest version of Democracy 4
- National service now reduces unemployment.
- Banning coal now has vastly different impacts on GDP, CO2 Emissions and Oil Demand depending on the country.
- Support for new overrides that adjust political capital costs.
- Stem cells and Handgun laws now twice as easy to adjust in every country but USA.
- The impact of Debt Crisis on inflation and business confidence is now much worse at a high level of debt.
- Increased the impact of Multinational Tax Evasion on income from sales and corporation taxes.
- The player now gets reminded about poor voter perceptions less frequently.
- Coalition partners will now not make more than one policy change offer on the same policy, to stay consistent.
- Coalition offers that are accepted now correctly count towards voter accusations of policy reversals if you are inconsistent.
- Sliders now drawn red and locked, and cancel option grayed out when you have accepted a coalition offer this turn on a policy.
- Added 2 new policies: Ban tobacco and Ban alcohol, and presets for each country.
- Rebalanced events to make some more likely, some less likely.
- The points on the voter approval/voting intentions chart now show percentages as tooltips.(Thanks to Chantern15 for idea).
- Rebalanced some dilemmas, and situations. Pollution,Gig Economy & Tech advantage now have a higher trigger and stop level.
- Negative impacts of GDP now skewed more strongly at high values of GDP.
- It is easier to scroll up and down the load game list using the mousewheel now.
All comments on the changes made this update are most welcome!