Hi there! Here is the latest update. We have some minor known issues with this one listed after this changelist:
- [GUI] Layout of the car design screen improved so that the horizontal tabs are now lines in a vertical column on the far left.
- [Feature] The green ticks on slot upgrades can now be toggled to switch upgrades on and off temporarily.
- [Bug] Fixed crash bug when selecting a car in the bottom pane of the showroom after it was sold.
- [Bug] Fixed bug where minimalism achievement would not make progress if you had researched any vehicle upgrades.
- [Balance] Wheel manufacture output doubled, production time shortened.
- [Balance] Alloy wheel manufacture now requires aluminium, not steel.
- [Balance] Value of alloy wheels feature increased, and imported wheels increased slightly in price.
- [GUI] When a slot has been researched and is placeable, but no slot has been placed a flashing ‘new’ indicator is added to the slot picker.
- [GFX] Fixed bug relating to invisible metalpress graphics on some slots at some angles.
- [GUI] Changed power indicator so it has a battery symbol instead of numbers.
- [Bug] Fixed the ‘Too many Path Objects requested!’ bug on very large layouts.
- [Balance] Removed predictive stock control from multi-task slots that receive little or no benefit from it.
- [Bug] Fixed display bug where R&D Tooltips would not list everything the selected item unlocks.
- [Feature] New researchable QA specialization allows you to break down the QA process into 3 separate stages.
- [Bug] Achievement descriptions now update correctly.
- Those ‘new’ flashing signs are annoying at the start of a new game. I’ll fix that so they have to be unlocked by research for the next build.
- The red warnings about a slot not being connected to resources might be broken. I need to verify and fix that
- electric cars shouldn’t need emissions tests I’ll change that…
- random crash bug. This is very rare, and seems related to sound engine code which we need to really concentrate on for the next build…
I know people are keen on having luxury car stuff and also conveyor logic, but I want to eliminate all those ‘known issues’ before even thinking about that.
Thanks for supporting the game and a reminder to potential buyers that there are no discounts for the game planned this year.