Hi again! another update, with a variety of GUI tweaks and bug fixes:
- [GUI] Cars with defects now have a warning icon on them in the showroom.
- [GUI] Improved company logo/name picker.
- [GUI] Imports & Upgrades tabs now hidden in slot details window if not needed.
- [GUI] Tooltips added to the readouts on the top of the marketing and sales matrix screens.
- [Modding] Increased by a factor of 4 the maximum size of the path finding system to allow for bigger maps.
- [Performance] Approximately 50% speed boost to loading times and new game times.
- [Features] New upgrades for visual inspection and rework slots to boost detection rate and fix rate. These need to be researched.
- [GUI] Added tooltips showing prices for each component to the component tab of the efficiency window.
- [GUI] Delete key now works like the backspace key when editing text.
- [GUI] < and > keys no longer accepted as text input due to causing crash bugs…
- [GUI] Warning icons on vehicle design window LHS now update if price changes alter a cars price-range.
- [GUI] The list of resource imports on the slot details window is now the complete list regardless which car is currently being worked on.
- [Features] New area delete support. select the bulldozer from the slot picker then drag select to clear an entire area of the factory.
- [Features] Errors that bring up an error message now get automatically anonymously logged to the server.
- [Bug] Hopefully a fix for the “Failed to set Save file buffer” error.
- [Bug] Fixed game hang when trying to place a blueprint outside the map.
- [Bug] Hopefully fixed the 0 length autosave crash.
- [GUI] Slot picker outline now turns red when in bulldozer mode.
Hopefully there are some good bug fixes in there. I really do want to eliminate all crashes and bugs before adding anything else to the game. I’m aware of a few problems relating to slots like steering wheels and lights with components being ordered wrong, and I’m looking into it.