Updated to build 1.55. Pricing model changed

update_banner

Lots to list here, mostly the pricing change plus related balance changes, and a bunch of major bug fixes:

[version 1.55]

1. [Bug] The early-game QA slot now also detects defects during the visual inspection.
  2. [Feature] Added new scenario style: Freeplay with all tech pre-researched.
  3. [GUI] Added menu buttons to toggle slot/vehicle notices and conveyors on and off.
  4. [Bug] Fixed crash on showroom screen with really large number of cars in showroom at high speed.
  5. [Balance] Raised the construction cost of the design studio from $122,000 to $205,000.
  6. [GUI] Added tooltips to readouts at top of efficiency screen.
  7. [GUI] The tooltips for each vehicle in the showroom now show the hours in the showroom, plus viewcount is now total views, not just those leaving feedback.
  8. [Design] The pricing model has now changed. The player sets the fixed price of a vehicle, and it never changes without them. Profit estimates per vehicle are now shown.
  9. [Balance] Increased the price of imported climate control unit from $530 to $780
  10. [Balance] Increased the price of camera component from $55 to $110.
  11. [Balance] Increased price of imported airbag from $110 to $225
  12. [Balance] Increased price of sodium azide from $220 to $440
  13. [Balance] Increased price of alarm from $123 to to $199
  14. [Balance] Increased price of chip from $68 to $99
  15. [Balance] Increased price of leather from, $200 to $269
  16. [Balance] Increased price of lightbulb from $8 to $21
  17. [Balance] Increased price of satnav from $116 to $199
  18. [Balance] Increased price of speaker from $62 to $105
  19. [Balance] Increased market value of xenon lighting from $375 to $499
  20. [Balance] Increased market value of led lighting from $429 to $559
  21. [Balance] Increased market value of stop-start engine from $494 to $675
  22. [Balance] Increased price of imported spoiler from $96 to $175
  23. [Balance] Increased price of imported sensor from $50 to $70
  24. [Balance] Increased price of imported servo from $41 to $55
  25. [Balance] Increased time to manufacture servo from 2100 to 3900
  26. [Balance] Increased time to manufacture sensor from 4500 to 6200
  27. [Balance] Increased construction cost of sensor manufacture from $21,000 to $39,900
  28. [Balance] Increased construction cost of servo manufacture from $28,000 to $46,500
  29. [Bug] Fixed bug where selecting buy on a placed facility blueprint incurred no cost.
  30. [Bug] Fixed potential crash bug with multiple car export slots at high speed.

Hope you like the changes. The pricing model tries to approximate sensible prices from older save games, so its very likely that when you first load in an old save game, you will need to do some price fiddling to start with.
This is the last update before I go away on a much needed holiday for 2 weeks soon, so there will be a slight pause in updates, but there will be a ton of cool stuff to do when I get back, especially as I should have some extra artwork content by then :smiley:

Mr. Clifsky :slight_smile: sun roof does not work now. It does not show on the model where you set prices :slight_smile:

Hi, which style of car? it seems to be working fine here. Not all car types can have sunroofs or panoramic sunroofs / open tops. It depends on the car body style.

Hi, i see it happening on the sedan model. I guess it’s a bug of sorts. Some times when you click on the sun roof option, it does not show on the model. PS. The sun roof should not be the ultimate feature that must be on all cars :wink: It should be in the green not yellow :slight_smile: