- Fixed bug where background of some elements of situation details may not accurately reflect recent color palette changes.
- You can now click a voter group in the focus group screen to see details for that group.
- Changed load game icon from a diskette to an open folder, and added tooltips.
- Added new next-turn report item, to warn you just before an election if manifesto pledges are likely to be broken.
- Support for a bunch of mods to be browsed and one-click installed even for non-steam users using new UI seen when steam not running.
- Fixed bug where a number of graphs in the game showed values up until the previous turn, not the current value.
- Perception screen now shows more consistent numbers for the values of each perception.
- Fixed complex bug where media spin events could seem to have incorrect effects. This was just a display bug, but now should look correct.
- Added new tab to election results screen so you can check the political compass movements from there.
- Changes to layout of election screen for 2 party elections so German language is readable on smaller screens.
- Family Planning policy now reduces population over time.
- Impact of Free Parenting Classes policy on population has been reduced and takes effect slower.
- MUCH Better mod tools! Mod screen now lets you add dilemmas to a mod you have created entirely in-game without touching any files.