wealth_mod = DEFINED :)

What do you think of it?

• It’s SHIT and I wont use it.
  • It’s OK but needs improvement
  • It’s SUPER I will use it. :slight_smile:

0 voters

Hi!

Love D3 and ever since I have learned how to mod it I wanted to make a s accurate representation of the county as possible. :slight_smile: Hence wealth_mod = ?

A mystery for a long time.
In the modding guide it is written: wealth_mod = “A relative multiplier showing the cost and income of things relative to other countries. All policy costs and incomes and other values are multiplied by this amount. So again, it’s best to compare a country to an existing one and pick an appropriate value based on the size of their economy.”

Well I was not to happy with this explanation so I wanted to make it more real. I wanted to determine just how this correlates to in-game countries.UK, US, Canada, Germay, France and Australia. So I did :slight_smile: And the end result can be seen in my attachment :slight_smile:

I wont say that this is 100% accurate, but I think it scales well. What do you think?

I used real data for total pop, total land mass, GDP and strength of currency. Did a bit of division and multiplications and PRESTO! :smiley:
welth mod aprox.rar (8.72 KB)