Wealth Modifier?

Hi all,
I am working on a country mod, and I am a bit confused about how to determine what the wealth multiplier should be (for a real country). Could someone clarify?

I think I figured it out.

For those interested:
The wealth_mod value in the config file multiplies the costs of policies and your citizens income by that number. If you want to do what I did and estimate a certain country’s multiplier, do the following:
Google some arbitrary tax rate in the country and how much revenue that country makes from that tax. Make sure you’ve set up your modded country’s population and what-not to their real life values as well. Using the fact that the GBP’s Multiplier is ~5 and the USD’s is ~23, make a guess about what your currency’s will be. For example, I was working with the JPY, so I thought it might be around 99. I set wealth_mod to this, started up the country in-game, and looked at my tax’s income total. I was about 11,000B shy of what I needed, so I closed the game, doubled wealth_mod, and looked again in-game. This time, I was 9,000B short. Seeing this pattern, I was able to estimate a wealth_mod value of 700, which (as luck would have it) got my entire starting revenue decomposition acceptably close to that of the country I was working on replicating.

I hope this helps someone.

Yup, that’s pretty much it. I compared countries GDP’s to that of the UK, and then used that number to multiply by the UK’s wealth mod to get the appropriate figure.