What additions from Democracy 3 have transferred over to Democracy 4?

Hello there! I found myself here after looking through the website and steam site for the game. I wanted to know what DLC addons from Democracy 3 made it into Democracy 4. I am asking for I want to know what exactly I am getting, and I thank you for reading this!

1 Like

Basically everything from the D3 DLC’s makes it into D4. I’m sure there are some policies that didn’t make it, but I haven’t noticed anything missing, and all the mechanics with D3 DLCs like the electioneering mechanics are in the D4 base game. I was pleasantly surprised that literally all the D3 DLC content made its way to D4.

3 Likes

Oh that’s awesome! Thank you for the response. Do you believe that the game is in a stable state where it is fun and exhibits good performance?

1 Like

For me the game has been really stable and had good performance, but I know a lot of people have been having issues where it crashes etc. I’m sure ensuring good performance is top of mind for the dev and I’d be surprised if it took more than a few days for the crashing issues to work out, it just depends on if its worth the risk for you.

2 Likes

I think mostly some of the more extremely futuristic (and thus speculative/unrealistic) policies didn’t make the cut. And a few mechanics introduced with D3 Africa are also reduced a little but if still sort of there. But the policies largely still exist.

2 Likes