What is the next country?

What is the next Democracy 4 going to be? Asking the developers.
What country would you want it to be? Asking people who play the game

1 Like

One of the voting options was for another country. I don’t know what Cliff’s plans would be. Maybe Singapore?

Personally, I would like no more countries for a time. I would like more features added, bugs fixed, glitches fixed, quality of life updates, more balance, etc.

Why Singapore? I think an african country.

1 Like

Cliff usually includes developed economies. Africa is certainly possible. South Africa, Egypt, etc.?

Personally I would like them to add Croatia or another eastern european country.

2 Likes

South Africa is a very rich national of Africa. I thought an African country for African ministers so I thought more of Egypt.

2 Likes

Behold, Franz’s country suggestions arise.

1 Like

I love the “Wait I can’t actually comment. a”

1 Like

Sadly, if you look at Democracy 3 mods regarding Eastern European countries then you’d be a bit disappointed.

I’d argue that Cliff should update Democracy 3: Africa for those matters, even though it’s about the original Democracy 3, that game is actually not an expansion pack! Or this might develop like that situation where the EA developers keeps adding old expansion packs from every past game in the future Sims games. :joy:

Besides either South Korea or Japan, Singapore would stand out as the most strict asian country from the entire game if it gets implemented, it has many laws that citizens need to accept.

1 Like