Why switch from main production to sub production?

I know it is part of the game, but what is the big advance of switching to the sub production

Example:
Chassis assemble takes about the same time as the fit axles, fit undercarriage and fit fuel tank, and also the same amout of power.
It is more expensive to build the sub production and it wiil take up more space.
I could not find if the costs of building is the of differend.

You need the specialization to add the good upgrades to the cars. For instance - panoramic sunroof needs to be added with the roof specialization in just the “fit roof” work cell.

Also - from a mfg standpoint, if you were to stay with the long cells - you would produce a car as fast as your longest cell. So - paint at 20 minutes or whatever. With smaller cells you still produce cars as fast as the slowest cell. But now your slowest cell is only 4 minutes or so. So you produce 15 cars a minute instead of only 3 or 4 .

Darxxus

1 Like

You need the specialization to add the good upgrades to the cars. For instance - panoramic sunroof needs to be added with the roof specialization in just the “fit roof” work cell.

Also - from a mfg standpoint, if you were to stay with the long cells - you would produce a car as fast as your longest cell. So - paint at 20 minutes or whatever. With smaller cells you still produce cars as fast as the slowest cell. But now your slowest cell is only 4 minutes or so. So you produce 15 cars a minute instead of only 3 or 4 .

Darxxus

That sound logic enough, I did not know the carupdates needed the subproductions