[WIN] [SUPPORT or BUG I don't know) Saving issues (With M&M)

I started up a free build game (with M&M) to try and get the Big Three achievement. It works, but now nothing is saving. Nothing. All my other saves don’t save anymore. When I press the save button it does nothing and when I try to load it up it is not there. Anyone know what is happening? I don’t think it is a memory issue because I have been playing the game for four days only. Also, I cannot provide a system specs right now because I am doing this on my phone and I need to sleep. So yeah. Anyone know what is going on?

Hi Bryggen, sorry to hear about your issue. It sounds like it could be a permissions issue IE the game is having trouble getting permission to write to the hard-disc.

We can confirm this if you can post the output_log.txt file from the game’s installation folder, here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Big Pharma\Big Pharma_Data\output_log.txt (assuming Steam version)

The issue can normally be solved by editing the permissions on the folder where the game is saved here:

C:\Users<username>\Documents\My Games\Big Pharma\Saves

or by running the game in administrator mode.

Let me know if that solves your issue, if not please post your log so I can diagnose the issue. :slight_smile:

Okay, thanks. I’ll try what you said.

Also, I have the steam version.