WW2 Mod (Bad ALPHA Release, See Last Post)

LAST POST: NEXT RELEASE WILL HAVE A NEW THREAD
Ok here it goes, My WWII Mod Alpha.

Please Most of the Weapons (Mainly Bombs) are For my old System
DO NOT USE THESE WEAPONS: MAY CAUSE CRASHING
MG151/15
All Bombs Apart From SD250, SD500 and SD250 Bombbay and SD500 Bombbay

All planes are Working. All Luftwaffe planes are in the New System (apart from the Ju87)
https://sites.google.com/site/gsbmodsandstuff/wwii-mod/download-archive - Link to Download

This is Just a Topic to Promote WW2 Modding to GSB, Please to any modders post up a WWII PLane, Tank or Ship

This is Just a Test File For Comments on the Plane, Its Over Powered with the MG’s
http://sites.google.com/site/gsbmodsandstuff/my-stuff-my-downloadt

NOTE:
The Way Weapons Are 'pose to be mounted are with a Bomb in that Middle Hardpoint, And A MG17 in the one slightly above it and all other MG 151/20’s

NOTE:
MG17 - A Standard MG
MG151/20 - A 20mm Autocannon, Mounted in the Nose and under the Wings
Bombs/250kg and 4x50Kg - Small Bombs for Bombing (yes i know they will try and drop them on planes, But thats what they did in WWI and WW2)

Just a Update on things to come and already been done:

Luftwaffe Planes:
Me109
JU87

Luftwaffe Modules/Harpoints:
Amor - Amor Plate
SD4 HL - AP/AV Bomb
SD10 - AP/AV Bomb
SD50 - AP/AV Bomb
SD70 - AP/AV Bomb
SD250 - Light Bomb
SD500 - Basic Bomb
SD1000 - Heavy Bomb
SD1400 - Super Heavy Bomb
SD1700 - Super Super Heavy Bomb
MG 15 - MG
MG 17 - MG
MG 151 - Autocannon
DB605 - Engine
JJ210 - Engine
Crewcompartment - Title

And Also Guided Bombs with 9km Range, Tanks, Bunkers. RAF, Whermatch, Artilery, Americans etc…

nearly 150 Looks, And No Posts, Come on guys, Surly theres One WWII Nut Out there

Just a little Update, Dresden, Got a Map image, Looked up one of those old ‘fixed background’ thread and now a Feasible Map
Also got some More Luftwaffe in the skys, DO-17’s and DO-217’s as well as a Ar-68. there still not balanced yet and are only core Hulls, Hopping to make a Super Alpha Release Soon…

Also Frigates and Cruisers Are Soon to become AA Guns and Fortifications… and Everything is 1/3 size, roughly, and hopefully i have realistic ranges (anyone know the Real Range for a MG17?, Just going on a MG42 at the Moment…)\

also check out The Site i Have hosted by valiant Google, In my Sig is the URL… (If anyone wants to give a hand with uploading there files etc, Tell me, after all its for the community not just for me

Also i Dont Know why im putting ‘…’ after Everything…

also there is a list (incomplete), Will Update as things get finished, 1st, Luftwaffe, then the RAF, After that some Soviets and then onto the statics

I think people are just waiting for me to get my files back so I can release an EXTREMELY rough alpha version of my WWII mod, although I have no idea why. Sorry people, I will release it, but in the state it’s in, IT IS CRAP.

Ok here it goes, My WWII Mod Alpha.

Please Most of the Weapons (Mainly Bombs) are For my old System
DO NOT USE THESE WEAPONS: MAY CAUSE CRASHING
MG151/15
All Bombs Apart From SD250, SD500 and SD250 Bombbay and SD500 Bombbay

All planes are Working. All Luftwaffe planes are in the New System (apart from the Ju87)
https://sites.google.com/site/gsbmodsandstuff/wwii-mod/download-archive - Link to Download

oh wow, I just released an alpha of my WWII mod also, but yours is probably better D:

unless, of course, you listen to my new WWII race battle music…

A W E S O M E

is it that awesome, Dadada da dadada da thing, you know ‘here come the cavalry’? song

NOTE:
also i think Admiral is the highest we can get, after all you got 1001 posts and i got slightly over 150 yet we are both admirals

and to be honest, i saw your release and then thought, Maybe thats why no ones Posting, they got nothing to download

yep, admiral is highest. Although Cliff can get Supreme Space Admiral :smiley: