WWII MOD IS RELEASED! (very rough alpha)

What the…? What the hell happened that wiped out EVERYTHING!?

Fortunately in this cases there are ways to recover data from your disk. I don’t know much about that field, but I know that people with a decent knowledge in computers know how.

Is really bad knowing when someone loses all his work :’(

P.s. Keep with XP or get Windows 7. Don’t waste your time with Vista. Better keep with XP like Thunderbird said.

gasp

I remember now! The Mac Port! Of course! All I have to do is find a Mac data recovery tool (shouldn’t be too hard), then port the files over to the Mac version when it comes out! …or I could find a possible solution to the PC version’s problem. I’ll keep ya guys updated. Maybe Mr. Hybrinoid is coming back much sooner than I thought…

Erm I really beginning to wonder what your problem was in the first place? I mean MacPort wtf? Do you actually own a MAC? I will never play a mod created with a mac… murharharharh… Yeah just kidding… Well whatever just do your thing ^^

I thought everyone knew I had a Mac… anyway, it stopped working on crossover games and crossover for no apparent reason, so then I went to my backup copy of GSB (which was on a windows XP) but then I found that the XP’s harddrive was permanently damaged for, again, no apparent reason, then things just kinda…

well, you get the picture. things just got worse and worse. But anyway, I think it’s over…

still waiting for the guy to wake up, I’m spending my time downloading all the GSB mods I had before. Once I get that data back, all I’ll need is the WWII mod and the secret mod. And the Mac Port too. (So I can use the ship editor)

EDIT: Err, it seems my data recovery tool that I used was… well, it didn’t work out. Is there a good data recovery tool for Mac out there that isn’t called Stellar Phoenix?

EVERYONE…

IT…

IS…

RECOVERED! THE FILES HAVE BEEN RECOVERED! I can now release my WWII mod… err… what’s been done anyway :frowning:

You see, the graphical problems are major, as there are even turret mess-ups, so you’ll probably throw up, but i’ll release it anyway.

I will update the OP.

Dosn’t Work for me, Well its probly 'cause i dont have no DLC’s

Stupid me. I forgot something. a lot of things. grrr. I’ll upload the other 2 things needed.

EDIT: Check the OP.