Zero Points on victory

I’m sure this has already been asked, but I’ve been combing the forums and haven’t found the answer. If I’m just stupid please just link me to the right topic and I’ll be quiet.

I have won a number of battles but received zero points to spend at HQ. Is there a fomula I should know to figure out how much I should expect after a battle? I know there’s the “honor for this battle” at the fleet deployment screen, but the number it shows never seems to be anywhere close to what I end up getting afterwards. I’m guessing you get something like (that number - a percentage for each ship you lost) or some such thing, but I didn’t see a clear answer in the manual either. If someone could help me out I would appreciate it. The game is fun, but less fun if you can’t ever buy new stuff.

Thanks all!

That only happens if you already won the battle, then you fought the same battle again without scoring a higher score than previously.
In battle menu you have highest honor listed for each difficulty when you mouse over them.

Ah, got it. Thank you! It’s been driving me crazy.

The less you spend on your fleet, the more honor you earn if you win.

What I do is spend all points to fill out with ships, win, then take 1 or 2 ships away and play again. Keep doing this until you lose.

You might win 500-2000 points per match, but at the end of 5 matches you will have 10k points. You can also tweak stuff in between.

you only get the difference between your old score and new score.

In short, it doesn’t matter if it takes you 1 tries with half credits, or 100 tries to get to half credits.