Hi, I’m not sure why but the poor, middle income and wealthy groups are stuck at zero percent of the population.
To try to fix the problem I…
- Uninstalled all mods and DLC through the game itself, through Steam, and by manually deleting files.
- Uninstalled the game from Steam and deleted any related game files I could find on the computer.
- Restarted computer, reinstalled the game, started new game.
OS: OSX 10.11.5
Game version: Mac, Steam, 1.284
Hi, are you the same guy who posted on the steam forums? this is what I suggested there:
Yep that’s me. Still having trouble.
Here’s what I did last attempt.
- Checked there were no mods installed or subscribed to on Steam.
- Uninstalled all the DLC and checked if the base game was fixed. Nope.
- Uninstalled the game via Steam, and quit Steam.
- Deleted USER/Library/Application Support/democracy3
- Checked Steam’s “common” folder to make sure it was gone.
- Restarted Steam and reinstalled game. Still bugged.
At a loss personally. I don’t understand how a clean install doesn’t fix it. If it’s not a common issue, there must be something on my system or on Steam interfering, but I can’t think what.